4 To Score – betyourway on the First 4 Goalscorers to win NGN 3,500,000 at BETWAY Nigeria! 4fourmatches. 4 players. 4 goals. That’s all that’s stopping you from going for glory. Pick the first four goal scorers in four selected matches each week. Choose correctly, and you could win up to NGN 3,500,000. Study the stats and choose your own players, or let our ‘Random Pick’ button decide for you. Entry is FREE, and if the prize is not won, it will rollover until it hits the maximum prize limit.
How to Play-betway
Each game week Betway Nigeria will select four matches that will stand between you and the 4 To Score prize. All you have to do is select the player you think will open the scoring in each match. If you think the match will end in a goalless draw, choose No Goalscorer.
Your first entry is FREE and you can unlock another 4 entries by placing bets to the value of NGN 1000 for each additional entry. Please allow for up to 24 hours for your bets to unlock entries. Bets and predictions need to be made before the round closes as they do not carry over. Player odds will be displayed when they are available.
Not sure who to choose? Use the Random Pick button and let the game do the hard work for you.
To get started:
- Click on Play For Free button on our banner or navigate to the entry page
- Pick one first goalscorer from each of the four chosen matches i.e. 4 selected players in total
- Submit your predictions
- You can also unlock additional entries by completing the weekly settled bet targets shown on the 4 To Score entry page. Entries need to be submitted 10 minutes before the round closes
- Late bets made in the current round and their resulting unused entries do not carry over to the next round.
- If you select a player and they do not form part of the match day team your selection will be deemed incorrect and you will not be able to change your selection once it is submitted
* Full T&Cs Apply. Above is only a brief summary of the key requirements, please read the full terms and conditions before registering and entering.